Grip Step 7" Running Boards #415088-401032
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety
- Powder-coated aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- 7" wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to help keep the truck cab clean
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for lasting strength
- Optional black aluminum backsplash available in 75" (#410078) or 85" (#410088)
- One-year finish warranty and five-year warranty against defects
- Made in USA
- Includes one pair of running boards and mounting hardware (shipped separately, some running board assembly required)
- Chassis cab models require accessory kit #401300
- Side Application Type DescriptionCab Only
- Shipping Weight75.000
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- Mount Type DescriptionBody Mount
Stop messing around and start getting the job done with LUVERNE Grip Step™ 7" running boards. These roughneck boards feature a unique, expanded metal tread for superior traction in any type of weather, and a 7" x 2 1/2" rectangular design to offer reliable footing without any of the nonsense. They are built from a 5052-H32 aluminum alloy, making them exceptionally strong and putting rust in its place.
Grip Steps™ are also simple to install, using high-strength vehicle-specific brackets and stainless steel fasteners for a no-drill, custom fit. As always, they are made right here in the USA for quality you can trust and footing you that won''t let you down.
NOTE: The mounting brackets for these running boards are included but shipped separately.