Impact Shock-Absorbing Rear Bumper Step Fleet Kit, Select Ram ProMaster 3500 #415358-571502-0
- Designed to absorb rear impacts up to 5mph and avoid possible frame damage
- Ideal for delivery vans and cargo vans that frequently back into loading areas
- Spring-loaded shock-absorbers built into the mounting brackets
- Integrated 9-1/2" wide stepping surface for easier rear vehicle access
- Fleet-approved, expanded steel treads for maximum traction and safety
- Reinforced, heavy-wall steel tube construction for superior strength
- Tough black rubber bumpers provide extra scuff protection for bumper
- White reflective tape increases step safety and vehicle visibility
- Dual A-coat with gloss black powder coat finish for exceptional rust resistance
- Universal design with vehicle-specific shock assembly
- Designed to accept parking sensors (relocation kit included)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes bumper, bracket kit, parking sensor kit, rubber bumpers and reflective tape (shipped separately)
- Some applications may require factory bumper to be removed
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only
Guides & Install Sheets
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Part Type*
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- Shipping Weight130.200
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Superceded by Item415358-571503-0
The Impact™ shock-absorbing rear bumper guard and step is uniquely engineered for delivery vans, providing vital protection when backing into a loading area. Even at very low speeds, backing into a concrete corner or steel pillar can cause expensive frame damage. The Impact™ bumper is designed to provide a buffer to absorb the impact and avoid this damage up to 5mph.
This rear bumper protector comes with a vehicle-specific bracket kit to fit select years of the Ram ProMaster 3500 (see application info to verify fitment).
Impact™ is built from reinforced steel to ensure dependable strength. It is shielded in an A-coat, co-cured with a durable powder coat for exceptional rust, chip and UV resistance.
For added functionality, the Impact™ shock-absorbing bumper also serves as a rear step. The 9-1/2-inch wide top surface is made of high-traction, expanded metal treads that lock onto your boot and greatly increase safety. The step allows for easier access to the cargo area, making it especially useful for delivery drivers.
This fleet kit includes the bumper, mounting brackets, parking sensor relocation kit, rubber bumpers and reflective safety tape. Components may be shipped separately.