Prowler Max Polished Stainless Grille Guard, Select Ram 4500, 5500 #311033-321334
- Heavy-gauge, punched steel screen provides extra grille protection
- Built-in 4" diamond tread step for easy access under the hood
- Contoured horizontal tubes for signature vehicle logo reveal
- High-polish stainless steel finish for lasting corrosion resistance
- One-piece 2" tubular steel for extra strength on the front end
- Heavy-duty, wraparound ring design with 3/8" wires to guard the headlights
- Frame-mounted, high-strength steel uprights with protective rubber facings
- Easy, no-drill installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- High-strength steel brackets feature a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year parts)
- Includes grille guard and mounting hardware (shipped separately)
- Grille guard may interfere with forward-facing cameras or sensors
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Parts)
- FinishPOLISHED STAINLESS
- MaterialStainless Steel
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight106.000
Whether you're building your own business from the ground up or coordinating an entire fleet of trucks, the Prowler Max™ grille guard provides dependable front-end protection wherever the job takes you. It is engineered to be a hardworking, heavy-duty grille guard for work trucks and commercial pickups. It features a one-piece construction, a punched steel screen, a built-in bottom step and our signature vehicle logo reveal. The Prowler Max™ is also available in two finish options and offers an easy, no-drill installation for each and every truck application.
The punched steel screen of the Prowler Max™ truly sets it apart from standard aftermarket grille guards. The heavy-gauge mesh greatly enhances protection of the truck grille while allowing consistent airflow to the engine compartment. The steel screen protects the front-end against flyaway sticks, stones and other road debris that could potentially damage your truck's finish.
For solid front-end strength, the Prowler Max™ truck grille guard is built with a one-piece design. The 2" tubes, vertical uprights and side brush guards are all welded together to maximize structural integrity and resist vibrations while driving. The uprights are also bolted directly to the truck's frame using high-strength, powder-coated steel brackets to further increase rigidity.
To give you greater functionality on that large, lifted, full-size truck, the Prowler Max™ heavy-duty grille guard comes with a built-in bottom step. The bottom cross-member is a 4" wide bar with integrated diamond treads, providing a solid, non-skid step on the front end of your truck. This is especially useful when servicing the engine or reaching materials on a headache rack or ladder rack.
The Prowler Max™ gives your truck reliable front-end protection and a stylish, professional accent. Like many of our truck grille guards, it is equipped with our signature vehicle logo reveal. The center tubes are contoured to frame the truck's emblem, adding extra strength to the center section and showing off your badge with pride.
For an exact fit on each and every truck application, Prowler Max™ grille guards are made vehicle-specific. This means a custom fit without the hassle of difficult modifications. The mounting brackets, center section and side brush guards are all tailored to fit a unique truck make and model. This particular custom grille guard fits certain years of the Ram 4500 and 5500 (see application information to verify fitment with your truck). It comes with all necessary hardware for the installation and mounts with no drilling required.
The Prowler Max™ heavy-duty grille guard is available in two finish options, allowing you to perfectly match the existing look of your truck. We offer a polished stainless steel finish for a clean, bright accent and long-lasting corrosion resistance. We also offer an E-coat and black powder-coated steel option for maximum strength on the front end. Both options come with extruded rubber facings on the uprights, helping to maintain a long-lasting finish.