Black Steel 2" Grille Guard, Select Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 w/ Co-Pilot360 #341724-341725
- Compatible with Ford Lane-Keeping, ACC, Collision Warning and Brake Support
- Contoured horizontal tubes for signature vehicle logo reveal
- Polished stainless steel backing on the uprights maintains a finished look
- Rubber extrusions are securely bolted to the uprights for extra protection
- Frame-mounted uprights for improved rigidity and structural support
- One-piece 2" tubular steel ring assembly for maximum strength
- Durable, textured black powder coat finish for lasting corrosion resistance
- Light brackets #390100 available for mounting aftermarket lights
- Vehicle-specific ring assembly to contour to the headlights
- Easy, no-drill installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- High-strength steel brackets feature a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes grille guard and mounting hardware (upright package and ring assembly ship separately)
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight100.000
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Three-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Buying a truck isn't about reinventing yourself. It's about getting the job done. The LUVERNE 2" tubular grille guard is no different. It is engineered to protect and complement your truck by highlighting its existing design features, instead of overpowering them. It is assembled right here in the USA and features a strong design, a vehicle-specific fit, two finish choices and some useful customization options.
The trademark of the LUVERNE 2" truck grille guard is its signature vehicle logo reveal. Unlike any other brush guard or bumper on the market, this grille guard features a set of horizontal center tubes that contour to the emblem on your truck's grille. This not only allows you to show off your badge with pride, but it also adds extra protection for the center grille.
The LUVERNE grille guard is engineered in a two-piece design, consisting of the center vertical uprights and the ring assembly. These two components bolt together into a strong frame for dependable front-end protection. The uprights provide excellent rigidity for the entire brush guard, and they are shielded in the front by extruded rubber facings to protect the finish. For added style and corrosion resistance, the uprights are also covered with stainless steel backings.
Every LUVERNE grille guard is built for a vehicle-specific fit. This means that the ring assembly has a custom contour to frame the vehicle's headlights and promote the best protection possible. Furthermore, it means that the uprights and brackets are designed to use pre-existing mounting points on the vehicle. This maximizes rigidity in the brush guard and eliminates drilling from the installation process.
This particular 2" tubular grille guard is designed to fit specific years of the Ford F250 Super Duty, F350 Super Duty, F450 Super Duty and F550 Super Duty, including Ford Co-Pilot360 Technology (see the application information to ensure compatibility with your vehicle). It comes with unique uprights, unique brackets and a unique ring assembly specific to the application. The brackets are constructed from high-strength steel and are covered in a black powder coat finish for durable corrosion resistance.
NOTE: This Ford Super Duty brush guard comes with the uprights, ring assembly, brackets and hardware included. However, the upright package and ring assembly are shipped separately.
To further integrate with the look and style of your truck, the LUVERNE 2 inch grille guard is available in two finish options: chrome-plated steel and textured black powder-coated steel. The chrome steel grille guard provides a bright, classic look on any truck and offers staunch resistance to rust, chipping and the elements. The black grille guard finish, on the other hand, provides a sleek, more aggressive look. The powder coat finish maximizes corrosion resistance, while the textured surface helps hide minor scuffs and scratches for a clean, long-lasting accent.
For additional customization, the LUVERNE 2" grill guard can be equipped with LED lights, adding useful light to the front end of your truck when working after hours.
|2020||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2020||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2020||Ford||F-450 Super Duty|
|2020||Ford||F-550 Super Duty|
|2019||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2019||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2019||Ford||F-450 Super Duty|
|2019||Ford||F-550 Super Duty|
|2018||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2018||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2018||Ford||F-450 Super Duty|
|2018||Ford||F-550 Super Duty|
|2017||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2017||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2017||Ford||F-450 Super Duty|
|2017||Ford||F-550 Super Duty|