Grip Step 7" x 78" Black Aluminum Running Boards, Select Dodge Durango #415078-401134
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety
- Powder-coated aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- 7" wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to help keep the truck cab clean
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for secure board attachment
- Optional black aluminum backsplash available for 78" (#410078) or 88" (#410088) boards
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes one pair of running boards and mounting hardware (shipped separately, some running board assembly required)
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only
- Shipping Weight55.000
- Side Application Type DescriptionCab Only
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Five-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Mount Type DescriptionRocker Mount
Tough jobs demand hardworking truck accessories, and LUVERNE Grip Step™ 7" running boards have been engineered, built and proven to tackle whatever challenge you throw their way. These truck side steps are the ideal choice for fleet vehicles and work trucks alike, offering unparalleled traction for maximum safety, a durable and highly weather-resistant construction and an easy, no-nonsense installation.
Grip Step™ running boards are designed to help make your work feel more like play. The secret to their success is their expanded metal treads built into the top surface of each running board. Instead of plastic or even rubber step pads, these matte black running boards have expanded metal treads along the stepping surface, providing a level of traction approved for fleet and commercial settings. The treads lock onto the bottom of your boots in wet or dry conditions, and the 7" width provides a generous, comfortable stepping surface. Climbing in and out of your vehicle couldn’t be safer.
Grip Step™ running boards also offer an additional advantage with their unique tread construction. The expanded metal has an open-style pattern that allows dirt and debris to pass through the running boards and onto the ground. When climbing into truck, sand, mud, snow and more get knocked off your boots, keeping the inside of your vehicle clean and more professional.
As much as Grip Step™ 7" running boards are engineered for safety, they are also constructed for longevity. To keep up with work trucks and commercial vans, these running boards are built from powder-coated aluminum. We use a 5052 aluminum alloy to ensure reliable strength and rigidity in the boards, and aluminum provides long-lasting corrosion resistance in spite of frequent exposure to rain, mud and road salt. Aluminum is also lightweight to avoid putting any unnecessary stress on your vehicle. Because the treads are constructed from aluminum, they easily resist wear and outlast harmful UV rays.
To give Grip Step™ truck running boards an extra defense against the jobsite and harsh outdoor elements, they are finished in a highly durable textured black powder coat. This powder coat not only guards the aluminum running boards against corrosion, but the textured surface also helps hide minor scuffs, scratches and grime. The boards maintain a clean finish, and the black powder coat adds a sleek, professional accent to your vehicle.
To protect the ends of the aluminum truck steps and cover any sharp edges, each set of Grip Steps™ has hardened plastic end caps. The end caps cover the aluminum corners, eliminating sharp edges and adding protection for you and your crew. The smooth, rounded design adds a finishing touch to the boards and helps keep them free of scuffs and scratches from flying road debris.
Installation of LUVERNE Grip Step™ 7" running boards is fast, easy and secure. Each set of running boards is designed for vehicle-specific installation, meaning a unique set of brackets and boards is combined to perfectly fit each truck and van application. The brackets mount using pre-existing mounting points on the vehicle to eliminate tedious modifications and speed up the installation process as much as possible.
This set of Grip Step™ custom running boards is designed to fit specific years of the Dodge Durango (see application information to verify fitment with your vehicle). The mounting brackets come with a durable black powder coat finish for long-lasting rust resistance, and they attach to the boards with stainless steel hardware.
NOTE: This set of Dodge running boards includes mounting brackets, but the boards and the brackets ship separately.
For added weatherproofing, LUVERNE Grip Step™ running boards can also be installed with optional backsplashes. Running board backsplash kits are available in 78" (#410078) or 88" (#410088) lengths. The backsplashes are made from powder-coated aluminum for long-lasting strength, and they can be trimmed to virtually any custom length required (backsplashes not included).