RETRAC HighRise Folding Rear Entry Step (Fits 4" Bumper Beam) #409924L
- Greatly enhances safety for climbing in and out of the trailer or cargo area
- Ergonomic design reduces strain and promotes worker health and wellness
- Easier rear access increases speed and efficiency on the job
- Fits 4" bumper beam on most semi trailers, box trucks and flat decks
- Auto-stowing polurethane roller mechanism prevents damage when backing up
- Counter-balanced design keeps step in stowed position during travel
- Grated steps provide exceptional traction, even when wet
- 600-pound work load limit
- High-strength 7-gauge steel construction
- Quick, easy, 4-bolt installation in minutes
- Assembled in the USA (may include imported hardware)
- Minimum pocket size 12.8" wide x 12.25" deep from the back of the bumper in stored position (15.75" needed from bottom of bumper to deck; 6.25" ground clearance required below bumper)
- As vehicle / trailer heights may vary, it is recommended that the operator / installer review for proper ground clearance.
- Patent pending
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight31.000
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishZinc Plated
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The RETRAC HighRise™ folding rear entry step is an innovative accessory for semi trailers, box trucks and flat decks. It provides safer, easier access to the rear cargo area, featuring grated steel, high-traction treads. It easily bolts onto virtually any 4" bumper beam and has an auto-stowing design to prevent the step from being damaged when backing up.
For purchase options in Canada, please visit www.powerpin.ca or call POWERPIN INC. at 306.332.5034 for more information.