Grip Step 7" x 54" Aluminum Passenger Running Board Fleet Kit, Select Transit #415254-401727-0
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety
- Powder-coated aluminum construction to be strong, lightweight and rust-free
- 7" wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to keep the van interior clean
- Durable, textured black powder coat for a sleek, professional finish
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- White reflective tape increases step safety and vehicle visibility
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for secure board attachment
- Optional black aluminum backsplash available for 78" (#410078) or 88" (#410088) boards
- Limited lifetime warranty (five-year finish, one-year parts)
- Assembled in USA
- Includes one board, mounting brackets, extension brackets and reflective tape (shipped separately, some running board assembly required)
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only
Guides & Install Sheets
- Shipping Weight25.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (Five-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- FinishTEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
Make your deliveries, get the job done and outdo your customers' expectations with confidence. LUVERNE Grip Step™ running boards for vans are your secret weapon for transforming your cargo van into a truly professional work machine. They offer fleet-grade safety, unbeatable durability for the job and a vehicle-specific fit for your commercial van.
While LUVERNE offers a number of cargo van accessories to outfit your fleet or solo work van (see our Tuff Guard® van grille guard for dependable front-end protection), none has been proven as safe, functional and reliable as our Grip Step™ running boards. Grip Steps™ are engineered for hard work and commercial settings, from their high-traction treads to their wide, comfortable stepping surface, to their lightweight, rust-resilient construction.
This Grip Step™ running board is particularly optimized to be a van step. This package includes one longer running board for the passenger-side sliding door only. Kits with an additional shorter driver-side step are also available to match the configuration of a variety of cargo vans. This step is designed to be vehicle-specific. The brackets are custom made to use existing factory mounting points on the vehicle for seamless integration without any difficult modifications. This custom van step is designed to fit select years of the Ford Transit-150, Transit-250 and Transit-350 (see application information to verify fitment with the year, make, model and style of your work van).
All Grip Step™ running boards -- including our Grip Step™ rear van steps -- offer superior traction with their expanded metal treads. The open treads are non-skid in any weather, highly resistant to wear, and they help maintain a clean interior, allowing dirt and debris to get knocked off your boots and pass through the board when stepping into the vehicle. This promotes a cleaner work space and a more professional presentation for your business.
Grip Step™ 7" running boards for vans are constructed for long hours in the rain, sunshine, sleet or snow. We construct them from an aluminum alloy, making them lightweight and rust-free, but also dependably strong. The lightweight build is ideal for cargo vans and commercial vans that frequently start and stop. It helps keep the vehicle unencumbered by excess weight, promoting optimal gas mileage and a longer vehicle life.
The aluminum construction of these van steps offers excellent resistance to corrosion in spite of frequent exposure to rain, road salt and other threats. To maximize corrosion resistance, we also finish them in a highly durable textured black powder coat. This seals the aluminum off from the elements and gives the running boards a sleek, professional look. Tough plastic end caps are also added to the ends of the boards for a final finishing touch and to eliminate any safety hazards with sharp corners.
This Ford Transit van step comes with mounting brackets and hardware for a full installation. It also includes reflective tape for increased visibility. The brackets are made from high-strength steel, ensuring dependable rigidity every time you climb into your commercial van. The hardware for attaching the brackets to the boards is made from stainless steel, providing long-lasting rust resistance. Grip Step™ running boards for vans are also compatible with our aluminum backsplashes. These help keep the side steps cleaner and enhance the look of your work van. They are available for 78" boards (#410078) or 88" boards (#410088) and can be trimmed for a custom fit.
Ok, called and spoke to a CS rep. Learned this version (vs the non "-0" version) includes a 2-1/2" step extension bracket (to set the step out from the van); doesn't have to be used. As well as reflective tape.
Also not the online instruction pdf is not listed on this page. I expect that other than the extensions, all else is the same as the non "-0" version.
The 4 stars is simply because I had to leave something. No reflection on the product itself.